Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My Minnesota

August


This August was bittersweet for us.  This was Molly's last August to be "little".  Kindergarten in September is real and I am having a little bit of a hard time with the thought of it.  We spent the last days of summer break doing nothing and enjoying every minute.  Here is a little snapshot of what we like to do around our neighborhood.  Please check out Lori Dozier's blog post for her life in August.  Thanks for looking!!



Oh yeah, and just one I couldn't resist of my sweet baby James, free lensed.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stuff this month!! That second image of him looking back in the wagon down the long road is awesome. Also looooove the free lensed babe. Lovely August!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lori!! Your black and whites are just rocking! You will have to help me freelens because that is so sharp! so good Megan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the processing and comp in the black and white wagon image! All images are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Each one is so wonderful. Loved them all. <3
    ~Ally

    ReplyDelete