Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My Minnesota

My Minnesota 
April

April is tricky in Minnesota.   We are growing tired of the snow, the little bit we have left is ugly and gray on the side of the roads.  A fresh blanket will fall and look pretty again but we are really longing for spring.  We want to open our windows and ditch our winter jackets.  The kids are ready to get out and run and play.  Spring is so close we can taste it.  When it does make an appearance we run outside to enjoy every last second of the day.  This April we were lucky to go to a few parks and enjoy the puffy clouds again.  We watched the world from the treehouse for hours.  And a warm fire is the perfect way to end a great day.  I was given the opportunity to share my photographs with some amazing artists to share what Minnesota is to me every month.  Here is my take on Minnesota.......  










Thanks for checking out my work.  Please take a look at Melissa Pizzalato's awesome take on April in Minnesota.  

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the framing in that first image! Beautiful perspective!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so lovely, Megan! So glad you joined us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really captured it all...Great Job sass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! Great work my little Sister Artist!!!

    ReplyDelete